V - I bet you think I'm an animal.
Me - duh! The choices were animal, mineral and vegetable.
V - Never know - it could be vegetable - rarararararararararararara
Me - Animal, just like me
V - rararararararararararararara
Me - I like veggies
V - Guess what?
Me - never met him but heard that Who kisses pretty good
V - rararararararararararara
Me - ahhh ahhh ahhh need water!
V - what happened?
Me - (after gulping water) found something in my mouth and crushed it but it was a Jalapeno seed
V - (laughed)
Me - (laughed too)
V - Why do we do the things we do?
Me - because of what we learned when we grew up
V - but the social mores of society teach us
Me - yes but how does a society devoid of morals teach us to be good people?
V - very carefully
Me - (rubbing eye) I think I got something in my eye
V - maybe you should have washed the Jalapeno juice off your hand before you rubbed your eye
Me - is that why it's burning now?
V - (laughing harder) rarararararararara
Me - do you suppose we should let the puppies out?
V - probably a good idea
Me - yeppers
V - I studied Abraham Laslo in college {or someone close to that}
Me - really? wow
V - rarararararararara
(Side Notes - this was commentary interspersed with driving home and laughing at each other after we got home - too funny not to share and I'm sure I lost half of it in laughing so hard I can't remember it)
No comments:
Post a Comment